ASA Peer Mentoring
ASA Peer Mentoring is a free program that connects UA students with student leaders that understand the challenges of college life. Our peer mentors are trained to support students at various points in their academic career: from their transition to college, as they navigate academic and personal options, and as they plan for their futures after graduation. ASA Peer Mentoring is a program designed to present opportunities and strategies that help students get the most out of their University of Arizona experience.
If you'd like in-person support, we offer numerous workshops and mentoring options that can help you stay connected. If you'd rather connect on-the-go, our digital outreach makes sure that you have the information you need when you need it.
ASA Peer Mentors Information
ASA Peer Mentors seeks to support students in a variety of ways to fit your busy schedule and individual needs. Here are some of the options that are available to you:
- Workshops facilitated by ASA Peer Mentors
- Discussion Groups facilitated by ASA Peer Mentors
- One-on-One meetings with an ASA Peer Mentor (typically these are 30-minute meetings once every two weeks, but we can adjust the frequency to fit your needs)
- Events designed to help you network, have fun, and get free food!
- If you are interested in taking part in ASA Peer Mentors or would like to learn more, please sign up on our interest page.
- We hope to learn more about you so we can make as effective of a peer mentor match as possible!