- The Arizona Mentors program pairs University of Arizona students with faculty and staff members. It is our intent that, with the support and guidance of a mentor, students will transition successfully into college life, their academic paths, and their professional communities.
- Mentors are paired with their mentees at the end of the fall semester, based on common interests and/or academic discipline. We strongly recommend that mentees and mentors connect at least twice a semester. Many students, however, find their mentors to be valuable resources and meet with them more frequently. Outcomes have been immensely positive, as many mentors and mentees have constructed lasting, mutually beneficial relationships built upon a foundation of support.
- We strongly encourage students to initiate contact with their mentors and to direct the relationship as much as possible. Our mentors are faculty and staff members that are passionate about student success, and they are here to help students on their journey. Our mentors volunteer their time and energy, and we find that when students make the same investment, strong, purposeful relationships develop.
Student Mentee Information
If you are interested in being paired with a faculty/staff mentor please fill out this FORM
You will be paired with a mentor and mentoring meetings will take place in spring 2018.
Please be aware that you will need to attend one of the following workshops and a follow-up 1:1 will be scheduled. All workshops will take place in the Nugent Building, Lower Level, RM 15A
- Monday, November 13 from 2pm-3pm
- Wednesday, November 15 from 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday, November 17 from 10am-11am
Faculty/Staff Mentor Information
If you are interested in being paired with a UA student please fill out this FORM
You will be paired with a mentee and mentoring meetings will take place in spring 2018.